Our Preferred Venues
Chef By Request proudly works with this fine ensemble
of establishments and associations. Through our relationships,
each and every event is customized to meet your needs
We are always happy to make special arrangements with
facilities not listed below.
Castillo Gallery, Chicago
- The Big Red Barn, Maple Park
- Chicago Cultural Center, Chicago
- Ellis House at Baker Woods Forest Preserve, Kendall County Forest Preserve District, Minooka
- Elizabeth Cheney Mansion, Oak Park
- Four Rivers Environmental Education Center, Forest Preserve District of Will County, Channahon
- Frederick Graue House, Oak Brook
Grove Redfield Estate, Glenview
County Campbell House, Geneva
Legge Lodge, Hinsdale
County Museum, Wauconda
Katherine, Palos Hills
- The Marmon Grand, Chicago
Merchandise Mart, Chicago
- Mayslake Peabody Estate, Oakbrook
- The Newberry Library, Chicago
- NIU-Naperville Campus, Naperville
Square Theatre, Joliet
- Robert Wayner / Black Walnut Gallery , Chicago
Sophisticated Lady, Chicago
- Stan Mansion, Chicago
- University of Chicago, Chicago
- Wentz Concert Hall, Naperville
- Wilder Mansion, Elmhurst
- Woodbine Golf Course, Homer Glen
"Your dinner was as artistic as the finest paintings in this museum. Wow!"
- The Art Institute of Chicago
"Thank you for making our wedding reception such an enjoyable experience – from the planning stages to the reception at the Morton Arboretum, we appreciate the attention to detail and personal service. Our wedding guests are still raving about the food, specifically the taste and presentation."
- Annette and John H.
"Thank you for your beautiful display. It has been the talk of The Arboretum!"
- The Morton Arboretum